We always eat our avocadoes sweet and cold, mashed with milk and sugar. Or turn it into a shake or ice candy. That’s why I’m curious about the savory foods you can make out of it.
Avocado is a Mexican fruit so you are all welcome. And I have been eating avocados since I’m a little child, so I really don’t understand the fascination of the world. Oh, and btw, your obsession with avocado is costing Mexican farms a lot. Avocado. If you are talking about avocados we make, avocado soup, put in almost every blended drink we make, guacamole, sliced with eggs instead of bread, in gluten-free cakes replaces various other things. Google recipes and you’ll be on your way. Eat them regularly. So tasty and so good for you in so many ways.
>> Click to buy it on Sunfrog now <<
Enjoy this awesome fruit with our item!
Many of us who are overweight cannot help it. I was a healthy size until I got sick. If you have a chronic illness and cannot exercise plus taking steroid medications that can cause weight gain and at times a lot of it is inevitable. One of the side effects of mine is hunger and weight gain, legit by my specialist. I and many others out there don’t eat processed foods. Say that “15%” of fat people can be accounted for a disease, that just does not account for the other 85% of people. Now everyone wants to be a part of the “15%” to feel excused. If you are a part of that “15%”, I certainly respect that, of you’re not, embrace it and change. I’m currently overweight by 25.4 in the IBM scale, working my way down to 25: making no excuses, I’m just fat trying to go down.